Tivoli IV Boot by Sorel
A longtime fan favorite from SOREL, the Tivoli IV is built to withstand winter’s worst. This hardworking boot features a waterproof suede and leather upper, microfleece lining, 100g insulation, and OutDry construction that freezes moisture out. It’s extra cushioned a has a grippy rubber sole, so whether you're tromping through snowy city streets or through the mountains, you're covered.
- UPPER: Available in waterproof suede and PU coated leather (1870091), waterproof canvas with PU coated leather (1977871) or waterproof nylon with PU coated leather (1952621). Faux fur collar (1870091, 1952621) or faux shearling (1977871). Microfleece lining. OutDry waterproof construction. Laces are not.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Die cut PU like EVA footbed, microfleece top cover.
- MIDSOLE: Rubber.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 5 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 34 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Light Snow