Organic Cotton Stretch Jersey Lantern Dress
This classic little lantern dress has a beautiful silhouette all thanks to perfectly placed darting at the hem.
Fun Facts; organically grown by Dosi Alvarez, a third-generation New Mexico farmer. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Knit and dyed in Montreal. We recommend machine wash cold.
- Designed to be oversized. For a less generous fit, order one size down.
- Jewel neck and Sleeveless
- Forward Side Seams
- Back Darts at the Hem
- Style # S0OJ-D4732
Fabric and Care:
- 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Spandex.
- Machine Wash Cold
- Made in USA of Imported Materials
- Organically Grown By Dosi Alvarez, a Third-Generation New Mexico Farmer
- This garment is "Responsible by Design". That means it meets Eileen Fisher's highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects their efforts to take responsibility for what they make and are always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.