Merino Turtleneck Top in Responsible Wool by Eileen Fisher
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our soft and substantial turtleneck top with raglan sleeves and dimensional texture. A cold-weather staple in merino that meets the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Close at the shoulders, wider at the hem. A silhouette that fits the body with ease.
- Expertly spun in Italy, our signature merino yarns are smooth and sensuous, with quality we've counted on for more than two decades. From farmers who meet the Responsible Wool Standard. Better for sheep--and the land they graze on.
- Our merino supports farmers who meet best practices for animal welfare and land management. Farms are certified to the Responsible Wool Standard. Spun and dyed in Italy.
- We design our line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
Details and Care:
- Select sizes and colors may vary by store. Petite sizes in Haystack only available online.
- 5'9" model in Ivy is wearing a size extra small, which measures 25 inches on the body.
- 5'5" model in Ivy is wearing a size petite small, which measures 23 1/2 inches on the body.
- Turtleneck, raglan sleeves.
- We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
- 100% Extra Fine Merino Wool
- Style # F1LZK-W5817