Lightweight Boiled Wool High Collar Jacket by Eileen Fisher
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our high collar jacket, a favorite shape with sweater-soft texture and raw edges. In wool that's boiled for structure and movement. Meets the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Close at the shoulders, wider at the hem. A silhouette that fits the body with ease.
- A knit that's boiled for a soft, felted feel. From farmers who meet the Responsible Wool Standard. Better for sheep--and the land they graze on. This wool supports Australian ranchers who meet best practices for animal welfare and land management.
- Wool is processed without chlorine, a chemical used to reduce shrinkage. Chlorine is hazardous in textile wastewater. Dyed without hazardous chemicals, using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- We design our line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
Details and Care:
- Model in Black is 5'10" and wearing a size extra small, which measures 31 inches on the body.
- High collar with folded edge, open front.
- Princess seams, on-seam pockets, seam-out details. Finished with raw edge stitching.
- Dry clean only.
- Style # F1WQO-J5501M