Lightweight Boiled Wool Serape in Regenerative Wool
A felted layer with warmth and texture. The serape with a high collar and pockets—wear it over everything. In soft boiled wool with regenerative fiber from farms that support soil health and biodiversity.
Details and Care:
- A generous, boxy fit that drapes away from the body to create movement.
- Select colors may vary by store.
- 5'9" model in Red Cedar is wearing a size small/medium, which measures 42 inches on the body.
- High collar, open front, front pockets.
- Side seam detail; raw edge detail at the neck, pockets and hem.
- Our best-selling Lightweight Boiled Wool knit, now in regenerative wool. The wool is not only responsibly sourced, it's helping to regenerate depleted grassland in Argentina with potential to sequester carbon and fight climate change.
- Dry clean only. May snag on jewlery.
- Made in China. 100% Wool.
- Style # F3BWN-N1487