Lightweight Boiled Wool Coat In Responsible Wool by Eileen Fisher
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our high collar coat, a favorite shape with sweater-soft texture and raw edges. In wool that's boiled for structure and movement. Meets the Responsible Wool Standard.
- A generous, boxy fit that drapes away from the body to create movement.
- A knit that's boiled for a soft, felted feel. From farmers who meet the Responsible Wool Standard. Better for sheep--and the land they graze on. This wool supports Australian ranchers who meet best practices for animal welfare and land management.
- Wool is processed without chlorine, a chemical used to reduce shrinkage. Chlorine is hazardous in textile wastewater. Dyed without hazardous chemicals, using less water and less energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- We design our line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
Details and Care:
- High collar with folded edge, drop shoulder, open front.
- Patch pockets, 8-inch side slits, seam-out details. Finished with raw edge stitching.
- Dry clean only.
- Includes a yarn-wrapped pin for closure.
- Style # F1WQO-C2043M